Monday, December 13, 2010

Secret Santa Gift

Like many of you, I signed up for a Secret Santa this year from The NeverEnding Shelf and I was very excited about it. I recently received my gift from my Secret Santa, Adam from Roof Beam Reader. Only 5 % of book blogger's are male, check out his blog, it's nice to see things from a different perspective sometimes. He loves the classics and Adam is also doing a 2011 TBR Pile Challenge you might want to participate in.

Here's what I got... I'm soooo excited, LOL!

Two books from my list: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Both are great YA selections that I haven't had the chance to purchase yet.

A gorgeous metal book mark which has a great quote on it, it's true in my case:

"When I have a little money, I buy books. If any left over I buy food and clothes." ~Erasmus~

There was also a bag of Lindt Lindor Truffles, which are my daughters favorite and not shown in the photo because they didn't last the first day LOL!





Thank-You, Adam for the wonderful gift!

2 comments:

Book Loving Mommy said...

Great gift! I would be excited too :) I am reading Shiver when I am finished with Beauty...I hope it lives up to it's reputation!

Roof Beam Reader said...

Glad everything got there safe and sound - and that you liked it! I always worry with these things, since I buy books so often: "will he/she remember that she put these books down, what if they buy the book before my package gets there!?" I LOVE Lindor Balls! So many people have never heard of them or tried them - so I try to share whenever I get the chance.

Happy Holidays!