Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Highlander Reading Challenge

I have decided to enter quite a few challenges this year, because I truly love them and I intend to read more books for pleasure during the year, so expect to see several posts about challenges I'm going to be participating in coming in the next few days.

Escape Between the Pages is hosting the 2011 Highlander Reading Challenge. Please click the challenge name for rules and sign-up information.

I just couldn't pass this one up. I know, I know I have a ton of challenges but I'm of Scottish descent and I love reading about highlanders, soooo here goes nothing.

Sign Up Details:
• Please make a post on your blog about participating in this challenge.
• Place your name along with your blogs name below in Mister Linky's first box. Then your blogs url link in the second box.
• Place The Highlander Reading Challenge 2011 banner in your side bar using the code provided, so that others may join if they wish. (You may modify size if need be)


Please keep in mind, this challenge is purely for fun. Don't be fretting over how your reviews are written or the time frame you are given. You and your reviews are not going to be judged. Just enjoy your books and post what you thought about them. That is good enough for me. Hell, perhaps through you all, I will discover new highlander novels and authors. Thank you for participating and have fun.

No comments: