Thursday, December 16, 2010

2011 Christian Fiction Challenge

Only a couple of more challenge announcements left. This one and one more and I hope that's all I will be doing LOL... I know it sounds like a lot, but I want to attempt these and see how far I get. Then I'll know my limits better.

The Book Junkie's Bookshelf is hosting a 2011 Christian Fiction Reading Challenge. Please click on the name of the challenge for rules and sign-up information.

I read a lot of Christian Fiction and wanted to give this one a try.

The Rules:

1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.


--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.


2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.


--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.


3. The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that are Christian based fiction between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.


4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.



5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

This one sounds pretty easy, but I don't like putting extra pressure on myself. I just like to read what I want, when I want and as much as I can.