Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (47)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Moby Dick Readable Classic by Herman Melville and Wayne Josephson (My Review)
Stay With Me by Sandra Rodriguez Barron (My Review)
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson (My Review)
The Truth: I'm a Girl, I'm Smart and I Know Everything by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein (My Review)
Secrets: You Tell Me Your' and I'll Tell You Mine by Barbara Becker Holstein (My Review)
The Unquiet Bones (First Chronicle of Huge de Singleton, Surgeon) by Mel Starr (My Review)
A Corpse at St. Andrew's Chapel (Second Chronicle of Huge de Singleton, Surgeon) by Mel Starr (My Review)
Carol: A Story of Christmas by Bob Hartman (My Review)
The Sacred Cipher by Terry Brennan (My Review)

THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:

1-Year Blogoversary Giveaway!
Are you interested in a 2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge? (Let me know!)

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK: (This is a guideline... my schedule is flexible)

Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf - Book 6) by Terry Spear (For review from Sourcebooks)

Bedeviled Eggs (Cackleberry Club Mystery - Book 3) by Laura Childs (For review from the author)

Mercy Rising: Simple Ways to Practice Justice and Compassion by Amber Robinson (For review from Beacon Hill Press)

Red Ink (Extreme Devotion - Book 3) by Kathi Macias (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

A Darcy Christmas by Amanda Grange, Sharon Lathan, and Carolyn Eberhart (For review from Sourcebooks)

God's Guest List: Welcoming Those Who Influence Our Lives by Debbie Macomber (For review from Nancy Berland PR)

Beneath the Thirteen Moons by Kathryne Kennedy (For review from Sourcebooks)

Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (For review from the Author)

Inspirations: Selections from Classic Literature by Paul Coelho (For review from Penguin)

Current E-Book: Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet - Book 3) by Nora Roberts
Current Audio Book: Dewey the Library Cat: A True Story by Vicki Myron and Bret Witter

UP NEXT:

Christmas Spirit Week at Debbie's Book Bag!
Several reviews of seasonal books
Holiday Posts

7 comments:

S (Book Purring) said...

I want to read The Healer's Apprentice, I'll check out your review in a sec :)

Here's my It's Monday what are you reading?

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have a great list of books! I am off to peek at a couple of your reviews!

Jennifer said...

Wow you had an awesome week! It looks as though you have another full week lined up. I have been wanting to read Shanghai Girls. Have a great week.

My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-17.html

Anonymous said...

Bedeviled Eggs looks like a book I'd enjoy!

Lydia said...

Congrats on one year! Shanghai Girls is on my list to read, anxious to see what others think of it. =)

dollycas aka Lori said...

You may remember God's Guest List had a profound effect on me.

Can't wait to hear what you think!!

Dollycas

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books! I was sick over the weekend but I got some reading done.