Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Spirit Week: Day Four

It's Christmas Spirit Week here at Debbie's Book Bag! I've been doing some posts with a Christmas theme, from Christmas Carols to Christmas Tree's. I hope to continue this the rest of the week... but it's about to get hectic, soooo I'm not making any promises.

Tonight's Christmas Spirit focus is on.... Snow!

I love snow! I love to watch it fall, play in it, sled through it... I just don't like to have to get on the main road in it. But, snow is definitely something this family really gets into...

So I thought in the interest of snow and the fact that my daughters always love to make snowflakes cut from paper... I'll offer you a little demo... on making your very own one of a kind snowflake... Enjoy!

Click HERE for directions... and Watch the great internet Demo!


No comments: