Sunday, December 19, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (48)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf - book 6) by Terry Spear (My Review)
Red Ink (Extreme Devotion - Book 3) by Kathi Macias (My Review)
A Darcy Christmas by Amanda Grange, Carolyn Eberhart, and Sharon Lathan (My Review)
God's Guest List by Debbie Macomber (My Review)
Bedeviled Eggs (Cackleberry Club - Book 3) by Laura Childs (My Review)
Beneath the Thirteen Moons by Kathryne Kennedy (My Review)
Inspirations by Paulo Coelho (My review)
Mercy Rising by Amber Robinson (My review)
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (My Review)

THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:

1-Year Blogoversary Giveaway!
Sign-Up for the 2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

Brava Valentine by Adriana Trigiani (For review from TLC Tours)

The Heir by Grace Burrows (For review from Sourcebooks)

The Christmas Journey by Donna VanLiere (For review from St. Martin's Press)

A Season of Gifts by Richard Peck (Audio book from the Library)

The Christmas Dog by Melody Carlson (From my collection)

What a Difference a Dog Makes by Dana Jennings (From my collection)

The Vagrants by Yiyun Li (For review from Random House)

UP NEXT:

Paranormal Stories 1, Pemberley Ranch, Once in a Full Moon, Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball, Darcy and Fitzwilliam, City of Dragons

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! You had an amazing week. The Vagrants looks quite interesting. Have a fun week reading.

Mt Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-18.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Enjoy the Adriana Trigiani read - I loved that one! Enjoy your week :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Lots of great titles...I have that Trigiani book on my stacks.

Hope you have a great week.

Here's mine:

(click on my name)

Lydia said...

The Vagrants looks amazing - putting that on my list!

Looks like a fun week!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Oooh, I love all your Christmas picks! Hope you have a great week!

Mine is at:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2060

Curling up by the Fire said...

You've managed to read quite a bit.
Unfortunately, I've been to busy but plan to read more over the holidays.

Have a great week!

S (Book Purring) said...

I'm amazed that you managed to read so much AND review too!

Here's my What are you reading?

Mystica said...

Your Christmassy reading looks very good! I do hope you find the time to finish all this. My Mailbox Monday is also up.

A very happy Christmas to you and your family.

BLHmistress said...

Wolf Fever is one I been wanting to read, nice review now I want it even more lol.

What I'm Reading

The1stdaughter said...

You had a fantastic week! I love all the "Christmassy" books on your list, though I'm definitely envious of the Adriana Trigiani read as I just read her recent "Don't Sing at the Table" book and LOVED it. I just know you'll enjoy that one!

Have a fabulous reading week, a Merry Christmas and if you get a minute stop by to check out what I've been reading at There's A Book!

Erotic Horizon said...

I read Kathryne Kennedy earlier release this year and enjoyed it so much - I will have to look at getting that one you just read..

Enjoy trhe week my dear..

E.H>

Aleetha said...

You have a long list to read. Cool.

The Cover of The Vagrants is lovely.I am also interested in What a Difference a Dog Makes. I love book with cats and dogs in it

Happy reading and have a great holiday

my It's Monday! What are you reading

Gnoe (@Graasland) said...

My, lots of books on your nightstand! I hope to finish my current read in a few days and start a Christmas book as well. Have fun!

BTW The Vagrants looks intriguing!

My Monday.

Alayne said...

Happy blogoversay! My reading post is up at The Crowded Leaf.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Really good reading!!!
I have added your Cozy Challenge to my sidebar and will be posting about it and Sheila's Challenge tomorrow along with a couple of my own personal challenges. 2011 looks like a good year challenge wise. I wonder if anyone will host a Total Books Read Challenge like J. Kaye has in the past. That's the only one I seem to be missing but the Out Do yourself can work for that too.