Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Paranormal Romance Challenge

I have decided to enter quite a few challenges this year, because I truly love them and I intend to read more books for pleasure during the year, so expect to see several posts about challenges I'm going to be participating in coming in the next few days.

I would like to announce my participation in the Paranormal Romance Challenge hosted by Lori at Bitten by Paranormal Romance. Click the challenge name for more details and the sign-up page.

This challenge involves reading 20 Paranormal Romances from Jan 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011.

Here is what Lori has to say about the challenge:

You can pick any *adult paranormal romance book as you go, new release or old release it doest matter. But remember this is only for paranormal romance. NO urban fantasy, YA or paranormal erotica. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment.

*It doesn't matter if the book is vampire, witch, any shape-shifting, Greek gods, zombies or faeries just as long as it adult paranormal romance. Most book will tell you on the side cover if its paranormal romance, that's what you want to get to read. If you have a book you don't know if it would work or not just email me and ask, its no bother.


I think this will be a great challenge. I love the sub-genre and I'm looking forward to getting started.

No comments: