Monday, December 27, 2010

ARC Reading Challenge 2011

I know, I know... I said I was about done with challenges... been then I found a few more I liked LOL... I'm an addict!

I will be participating in the ARC Reading Challenge for 2011 hosted by So Many Precious Books, So Little Time. Click the challenge name for rules and sign up information.

There are four levels of participation: I'm going for the Platinum Level

The Levels

Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.

b. All of us who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.

Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS

Level Gold: Read 25 ARCS


Level Platinum: Read 30 or more ARCS


1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm with you on the platinum level as I already have 29 here to read and review! Good luck!